The LeadingAge Center for Aging Services Technologies (CAST) is focused on development, evaluation and adoption of emerging technologies that will transform the aging experience. As an international coalition of more than 400 technology companies, aging-services organizations, businesses, research universities and government representatives, CAST works under the auspices of LeadingAge, an association of 5,500 not-for-profit organizations dedicated to expanding the world of possibilities for aging.
LeadingAge CAST’s mission is to unleash the potential of technology for innovative development across the continuum of health care, housing and services for the aging in order to:
- Help older adults maximize their independence.
- Support the needs of professional and family caregivers.
- Improve quality of care and quality of life.
- Reduce our nation’s health care costs.
- Increase aging services provider efficiency.