Harnessing Technology to Support Successful Aging
Collaborations in Health, Aging, Research, & Technology, or CHART, is an interdisciplinary research program comprised of University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign faculty, community members, and healthcare providers devoted to supporting research efforts that promote aging successfully through the use of technology.
To enable successful aging through:
- Fundamental research
- Advanced technology development
- Education of researchers, developers, healthcare professionals, and older adults
- Guidance for policy decision-making
- Translation of these efforts to positively affect the lives of older adults.
News & Events
- Illinois Hosts Reception at 2023 GSA ConferenceDuring the evening of Thursday, November 9, 2023, CHART faculty, postdocs, students, alumni, and collaborators attended the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) 2023 Annual Scientific […]
- CHART Welcomes Visiting Scholars from the University of ArizonaFrom September 28-30, 2023, CHART welcomed Dr. Kathleen Insel, Ph.D., RN, and Dr. Jeannie Lee, PharmD, BCPS, BCGP, FASHP, Visiting Scholars from the University of Arizona for […]
- McKechnie Family LIFE Home Tour and CollaborationOn September 25, 2023, CHART Director, Wendy Rogers and Coordinator, Carrie Wennerdahl welcomed and provided Amy Brennen, Executive Director of the Illinois Caregiver Coalition and […]