Harnessing Technology to Support Successful Aging
Collaborations in Health, Aging, Research, & Technology, or CHART, is an interdisciplinary research program comprised of University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign faculty, community members, and healthcare providers devoted to supporting research efforts that promote aging successfully through the use of technology.
To enable successful aging through:
- Fundamental research
- Advanced technology development
- Education of researchers, developers, healthcare professionals, and older adults
- Guidance for policy decision-making
- Translation of these efforts to positively affect the lives of older adults.
News & Events
- Stretching Their Reach: Robotic Support for Older Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment, Early Alzheimer’s Dementia, and Mobility ImpairmentsNational Institutes of Health (National Institute on Aging) Small Business Innovation Research Phase II Grant #R44 AG072982 On January 31st, 2023, McKechnie Family LIFE Home […]
- CHART Hosts Illinois Department on AgingOn November 2nd, 2022, Collaborations in Health, Aging, Research, and Technology (CHART) hosted the Illinois Department on Aging (IDOA) at the McKechnie Family LIFE Home. […]
- CHART organizes a networking dinner at GSACHART organized an Illinois Networking Dinner at the Gerontological Society of America conference in Indianapolis. The dinner was hosted at the Bosphorus Istanbul Cafe and […]